Once you join us for this role, you would be doing all these things at one point or the other.
● Collaborate with the Development team to create a Functional Specification (FS) document.
● Gather requirements from clients and create documents that include Business proposals, BRD, and SRS.
● Provide mentoring & guidance to project team members in accordance with Agile principles.
● Assist the Project Manager and Lead Developer in the end-to-end project implementation.
● Must understand and be able to apply current market trends and prevalent technologies to help provide clients with potential solutions to address their business challenges.
● Design Wireframes by incorporating the fundamentals concepts of UX.
● Translate business requirements in functional and non-functional requirements.
● Assist/Coordinate conducting User Acceptance Tests(UAT)
What do you need to apply:
What You Need To Apply:
● At least 1 year of relevant experience.
● Project Documentation and Research skills.
● Team coordination skills.
● Good understanding of Web & Mobile applications.
● Knowledge of software development life cycle(SDLC).
● Hands-on experience in strategic planning and business case development.
● Strong oral & written communication skills.
● Ability to effectively present projects, procedure and status updates and/or proposals to peers and upper management.
● Experience with Agile development methodologies.
● Proactive instead of reactive
● Looking for ways to improve self and projects
These skills would just be optional, great if you have them. No issues, even if you don’t!
● Are highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask
● Ability to interact with international clients for techno-functional consulting
● Passion about new technologies and start-up culture.
● Have good team coordination skills.
we are a 4.6 rated in multple categories all together, year after year. we are to thank our employees who made this possible