We are looking for a SaaS Sales Manager to join our agile team of professionals.
Once you join us for this role, you would be doing all these things at one point or the other.
● Generate and qualify sales leads through market research, cold calling and other lead generation tools.
● Create and own Sales collateral
● Perform inbound lead follow-up, and outbound prospecting/cold calling
● Build a steady pipeline of leads
● Ready to work in US time zone
● Research, identify, source, generate and nurture new sales opportunities, target identification & classification.
● Keep abreast of seasonal cycles, and children’s activities to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market
● Understand customer needs and requirements and work with Implementation Consultant to provide the most effective and seamless migration solution
● Work with the Implementation team to drive the sale and on-boarding to closure.
● Work with Marketing Manager to create a Nurture Program, and then Onboarding and
Retain and Grow program.
What do you need to apply:
What You Need To Apply:
● Good at Opening, but even better at closing.
● Extremely friendly and personable
● Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Neutral accent.
● Will have 4+ years of experience in sales in a SMB SaaS company.
● Experience with Ed Tech sales preferred
● Experience with CRM such as GoHighLevel or HubSpot
● Experience in international sales (especially US)
These skills would just be optional, great if you have them. No issues, even if you don’t!
we are a 4.6 rated in multple categories all together, year after year. we are to thank our employees who made this possible