● Developing existing programs by analyzing user requirements and identifying areas for modification by R&D, followed by coding.
● Develop UI in HTML, CSS, and JS and integration with the backend using REST API.
● Translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps.
● Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable, and scalable code.
● Integrate our various data storage solutions.
● Ensure responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps.
● Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes.
● Help in code automation.
What do you need to apply:
What You Need To Apply(Technical Competency):
● Previous work experience as a React.js or React Native developer for 1 year at least.
● Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
● Ability to document their code.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Proficient use of GIT
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
● Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications
● Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
● Proactive instead of reactive
● Looking for ways to improve self and projects
These skills would just be optional, great if you have them. No issues, even if you don’t!
Proficiency in Node.js and MongoDB.
Being an open-source contributor.
Ability to discover functional and non-functional requirements of an app, based on various levels of inputs from clients.
Ability to transform customer ideas to business model and scope understandable by technical experts.
Having excellent stakeholder management and client-facing skills.
we are a 4.6 rated in multple categories all together, year after year. we are to thank our employees who made this possible